LASER THERAPY FOR ANIMALS
Laser therapy provides a revolutionary new approach for treating many of our animal patients needs. From the treatment of pain following a traumatic injury to post surgery treatments to assist with wound healing, laser therapy can be a complementary and effective treatment solution for all kinds of animals.
Laser therapy is invaluable in managing pain of arthritis and degenerative joint disease. With regular treatment we find that patients move about much more freely often with reduced or no supportive medications.
LASER FOR WOUND HEALING
Laser therapy can significantly reduce healing time for all kinds of wounds including:
We’ve found healing time to be dramatically reduced when applied at regular intervals a few times after surgery. This is particularly beneficial after major or orthopaedic surgery where full recovery may take several weeks – even months.
Sometimes wounds are not suitable for suturing so they need to be managed as open wounds. This invariably involves multiple, regular trips back to your vet for evaluation, cleaning and dressing. Some of these wounds require weeks of treatment to achieve total healing. In these situations the application of Laser to the wound speeds up the healing process. A win win situation for you and your pet.
LASER FOR SKIN CONDITIONS
Laser therapy has also been found to be beneficial for the treatment of the following skin conditions:
- Infectious dermatitis
- Eosinophillic Granulomas
- Insect bites / stings
- Otitis externa / Interna (Ear infections)
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis (Hot Spots)
- Lacerations / abrasions
- Lick granulomas
LASER ASSISTED REHABILITATION OUTCOMES
Using Laser Therapy, vets are able to implement rehabilitation treatment plans to restore mobility, strengthen muscles and joints and help heal animals faster while focusing on reducing pain post operatively.
Laser assisted rehabilitation can be combined with other treatment modalities to reduce recovery times and enhance outcomes in the following ways:
- Restore mobility after surgery
- Improve function and quality of movement after an injury
- Manage acute and chronic pain
- Improve quality of life for the geriatric and arthritic patients
- Increase strength, range of motion, endurance and performance
- Reduction of pain, swelling and complications after surgery or trauma
Best of all …..
- Laser therapy is safe, gentle and non invasive.
- Your pet will love it. Guaranteed!
- Under services please also add another sub section, like stem cells …